Tempo’s agile software add-ons round out Atlassian’s JIRA platform, offering customers scalable product and professional services solutions to advance project management and productivity.
(REYKJAVIK, Iceland) — July 28, 2014 — TM Software, creator of the award winning Tempo Timesheets add-on for Atlassian’s project and issue tracking platform, JIRA, today kicked off its first-ever Gold sponsorship at the Agile 2014 conference in Orlando, Florida, hosted by the Agile Alliance. Championing simplicity, scalability, and ease-of-use at all business levels, Tempo’s suite of software solutions for JIRA are designed to serve as a flexible hybrid solutions that handle the day-to-day work for agile projects and teams, yet also convey aggregated information for strategic planning. They cater to the lean governance processes that agile projects require, while offering rich resource forecasting features, what-if prioritization scenarios, and multiple capabilities for discerning business value. New features and enhancements to Tempo Timesheets and Tempo Planner empower teams to better plan for, manage, and visualize graphically the distribution of team efforts, helping teams better prioritize work and reach their business goals.
- Agile timesheets and reporting features drive business value: With its seamless integration into JIRA and JIRA Agile, Tempo Timesheets offers teams painless time tracking, flexible resource planning, and operations management for client billing, internal payroll calculations, and capitalization measurement. New agile timesheets and reporting features enable teams to easily browse their work and track time on epics, sprints, stories, and JIRA issues from Scrum or Kanban boards, quickly obtaining vital information regarding team efforts.
- Agile estimating and planning for transparency and efficiency: Tempo Planner’s simple drag-and-drop features, flexible views, and a visual planning timeline enable easy planning for teams, projects, epics, sprints, and releases in JIRA and JIRA Agile. Its new program planning features help team leads plan roadmaps and manage backlogs with one click, planning and reporting on projects by the capacity, utilization, and specialities of team members. Team capacity reporting keeps everyone on the same page.
- Onboarding made easy: With its flexible roles and permissions settings, workload and holiday schemes, and the easy migration of customer and account data, Tempo’s solutions can be customized to perform tasks specific to business environments, simplifying the introductory process.
- Performance at scale: With strong, flexible deployment options and the ability to support global implementations, Tempo’s product suite enables distributed teams, from small startups to large-scale enterprises, to work together efficiently.
Tempo’s solutions competently support different types of work environments, addressing simple work management as well as sophisticated business-driven project needs. They help teams throughout organizations stay on track, improve communication and transparency, increase ROI on projects, generate greater EBITDA, and trust information as it develops to make decisions that will help them surpass their competition.
- Voted the #1 Atlassian Marketplace Add-on of 2012
- Top-Grossing Atlassian Marketplace Add-on of 2013
“Tempo has increased our internal knowledge management and productivity,” said Kirstin Falk, President, Red Bricks Media. “Our Account Managers and Project Managers have complete transparency to see how a project is progressing; Tempo enables our management and team members to divide up time and resources properly.”
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
Licenses start at $10 per year and can be purchased for JIRA Cloud and download instances. Tempo offers free 30-day evaluations on the Atlassian Marketplace. www.marketplace.atlassian.com For more information, visit www.tempoplugin.com For large deployments, Tempo offers enhanced support, end-user and administrator training, and participation in best-practice webinars. For more information, visit www.tempoplugin.com/enterprise
- Follow the Tempo blog: www.blog.tempoplugin.com
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tempoplugin
- Become a fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tempoplugin
- Learn About Tempo Partners: www.tempoplugin.com/partners
ABOUT TM SOFTWARE AND TEMPO
TM Software, creator of Tempo’s award winning solutions for JIRA, is a leading enterprise application software developer headquartered in Reykjavík, Iceland. As world class software developers and business consultancy experts, TM Software works every single day to deliver mission critical, enterprise class, and web-enabled applications with high support needs. Tempo is a recognized leader and visionary in agile product solutions for JIRA and JIRA Agile, with customers ranging from small startups to large-scale distributed and Fortune 50 enterprises with more than 10,000 Tempo users. Approximately 300,000 daily users from more than 5,000 organizations in over 100 countries—including eBay, Amazon, AT&T, Oracle, BMW, Dell, and Pfizer—use Tempo’s agile solutions to work smarter and more efficiently.
Jessica VanderVeen Marketing Director firstname.lastname@example.org +354 545 3048