NEW ADD-ON FOR JIRA AND JIRA AGILE PROVIDES ORGANIZATIONS WITH AGILE PLANNING, TEAM AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT, AND RELIABLE BUSINESS DATA SO TEAMS CAN WORK SMARTER
January 30, 2014 (Reykjavík, Iceland) — TM Software, a leading enterprise application software developer and the creator of the award winning Tempo Timesheets add-on for Atlassian’s popular JIRA platform, an industry-leading project and issue management software used by more than 22,000 teams worldwide, today unveiled its new Tempo Planner add-on for JIRA and JIRA Agile.
Wrapped in a simplified, intuitive user interface, Tempo Planner delivers agile capacity and resource planning, team and project management, and business data for team, project, portfolio, release, and long-term roadmap planning so teams can stay organized and get more done with less effort.
Tempo Planner seamlessly integrates with JIRA and JIRA Agile to make planning easy and convenient. With easy drag-and-drop features and other direct on-screen interactions, team members' planned time can be allocated effortlessly while managing JIRA issues. Flexible views, easy editing, recurring and refinement settings, and a centralized team space keep everyone on the same page and connected.
"In today's world of fast-paced product development, it's essential to connect the product roadmap with the product teams to understand capacity and capabilities. Tempo Planner will enable you to manage your product teams and development directly in JIRA, freeing you from tedious and error prone spreadsheets and other ad-hoc tools." said Viðar Svansson, Tempo Product Manager.
With Tempo Planner, organizations and teams can flexibly plan and manage projects, releases, epics in releases, and division of work to teams, including stories, tasks, sub-tasks, and other work items. Visual indicators on the Planner Timeline and other real-time data display planned work and availability, enabling teams to calculate team and project resources and utilization, easily fine-tuning as needs and priorities change.
Tempo Planner is available for evaluation and purchase through Atlassian’s Marketplace at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.tempoplugin.tempo-planner
"With Tempo Planner, we can accurately forecast the team capacity with ease, which allows us to make realistic commitments on upcoming development iterations", said Guðleifur Kristjánsson, Tempo Planner Team Lead.
AN INTUITIVE UI, AGILE RESOURCE AND CAPACITY PLANNING, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, AND BUSINESS DATA KEEP EVERYONE ON THE SAME PAGE
Tempo Planner is optimized for better organizational management and collaboration, team, project, and release planning, aggregation and roll-up related to all organizational work efforts, and enhanced usability features for optimal product navigation. Key benefits of the product include:
- High-level and Granular Planning: Tempo Planner integrates with JIRA and JIRA Agile to make team, project, and portfolio planning easy and convenient. With flexible drag-and-drop features and other direct on-screen interactions, plans can be handled effortlessly while managing JIRA issues.
- Agile Capacity Planning: Flexibly plan and manage teams, projects, releases, epics in releases, and division of work, including stories, tasks, sub-tasks, and other work items. Redefine the scope of a project and resources as needs and circumstances require.
- Real-Time Snapshots: Quick visual indicators include a Team Capacity Report with an overview of team availability and commitment. Easy displays on the Planner Timeline flag team member over-allocation and commitment, keeping teams up-to-date in real-time.
- Intuitive UI: An enhanced, modern user interface (UI) designed for efficiency, intuition, and visual appeal enables team members to easily manage and visualize overall team and project capacity and resources.
- Tempo Timesheets Integration: Tempo Planner integrates seamlessly with Tempo Timesheets to harness the value created in JIRA, adding further agile time tracking, resource planning, project management, and business intelligence capabilities to JIRA instances. Thousands of teams worldwide use Tempo Timesheets to easily capture work efforts across their organizations, plan resources, manage teams, projects, agile boards and customer accounts, and monitor key business data in real-time. Tempo Timesheets was voted the #1 Atlassian Marketplace add-on of 2012 by Atlassian.
- JIRA Agile Integration: Tempo Planner integrates with and builds off of JIRA Agile by adding deeper release and sprint planning capabilities based on teams’ agile boards.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
Tempo offers a free 30-day trial of Tempo Planner through the Atlassian Marketplace. Tempo Planner can be purchased for on-site download starting at $10/month for 10 users. An introductory 30% discount applies to Tempo Planner license purchases through March 29, 2014.
Learn more and get started today at: http://www.tempoplugin.com/products/tempo-planner
For large deployments, Tempo Planner Enterprise offers enhanced support, end-user and administrator training, and participation in best-practice webinars. For more information, go to: http://www.tempoplugin.com/enterprise
- Follow the Tempo blog: http://blog.tempoplugin.com
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tempoplugin
- Become a fan on Facebook: http://facebook.com/tempoplugin#!/TempoPlugin
ABOUT TM SOFTWARE
TM Software, creator of the award winning Tempo Timesheets add-on and the new Tempo Planner add-on for Atlassian’s JIRA platform, is a leading enterprise application software developer headquartered in Reykjavík, Iceland. More than 5,000 large and small organizations in over 100 countries — including eBay, Amazon, Oracle, Intel, Dell, and Pfizer — use Tempo’s time tracking, resource planning, project management, and business intelligence software products to work smarter and more efficiently. Learn more at: http://www.tempoplugin.com
Jessica VanderVeen, Marketing Manager
+354 545 3048