Working at all organizational levels, Tempo Planner 2.0’s new enhancements offer scalable product and professional services solutions to advance team, program, and portfolio management and productivity.
(REYKJAVIK, Iceland) — August 27, 2014 — TM Software, creator of the award winning Tempo Timesheets solution for Atlassian’s project and issue tracking platform, JIRA, and its agile component, JIRA Agile, today introduced new team, release, and program planning features, including a simplified visualization of organizational planning efforts with its Tempo Planner 2.0 release.
Enhancements to Tempo Planner empower teams to better plan for, manage, and visualize graphically the distribution of team efforts, helping teams better prioritize work and reach their business goals.
- Easier management of teams, iterations, releases, and programs: Tempo Planner’s simple drag-and-drop features now accommodate easy planning for the scope of iterations, enabling teams to visualize by work within an iteration by team and team member, and apply displayed capacity calculations to make predictable plan estimates.
- Flexible roadmap and backlog management for future planning: New features and enhancements help product owners and team leads match short-term and long-term goals with solutions to meet those objectives.
- Better visualization of feature flow: Design enhancements, including to Tempo Planner’s Team Timeline, enable teams to better track and manage plan health, including team capacity and alignment, visualize the flow of features in their programs, and identify and correct potential issues of conflict.
- Customizable planning details: Improvements to Tempo Planner enable managers to plan for their team members in greater detail, manage unassigned issues, and allow for more visible date controls for targeted information sharing.
- A refreshed design for simplified plan health management: Planning for larger teams, projects, and team member roles is made easier with improvements of Tempo Planner’s timeline and program roadmap functionality.
- Onboarding made easy: With its flexible roles and permissions settings, workload and holiday schemes, and the easy migration of customer and account data, Tempo Planner can be customized to perform tasks specific to business environments, simplifying the introductory process.
- Performance at scale: With strong, flexible deployment options and the ability to support global implementations, Tempo Planner provides high performance at scale for mission critical resource planning needs.
Tempo’s full suite of agile project and professional solutions competently support different types of work environments, addressing simple work management as well as sophisticated business-driven project needs. They help teams throughout organizations stay on track, improve communication and transparency, increase ROI on projects, generate greater EBITDA, and trust information as it develops to make decisions that will help them surpass their competition.
- Tempo Timesheets was voted the #1 Atlassian Marketplace Add-on of 2012
- Tempo Timesheets was the top-Grossing Atlassian Marketplace Add-on of 2013
"Tempo has played an essential role in maintaining our own company's business agility as we have scaled," Vidar Svansson, Tempo's Director of Product said. "The Tempo Planner 2.0 release gives us transparency of our entire program, from high-level visualization of the features that our product development teams are working on in-flight, to the progress of team iterations and remaining capacity. We built these solutions with customer feedback in mind, and hope they serve their needs as well as they have served our own."
Learn more about Tempo’s solutions: www.tempoplugin.com
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
For large deployments, Tempo offers enhanced support, end-user and administrator training, and participation in best-practice webinars. For more information, visit www.tempoplugin.com/enterprise
- Follow the Tempo blog: www.blog.tempoplugin.com
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tempoplugin
- Become a fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tempoplugin
- Learn About Tempo Partners: www.tempoplugin.com/partners
ABOUT TM SOFTWARE AND TEMPO
TM Software, creator of Tempo’s award winning solutions for JIRA, is a leading enterprise application software developer headquartered in Reykjavík, Iceland. As world class software developers and business consultancy experts, TM Software works every single day to deliver mission critical, enterprise class, and web-enabled applications with high support needs.
Tempo is a recognized leader and visionary in agile project and portfolio management solutions for JIRA and JIRA Agile, with customers ranging from small startups to large-scale distributed and Fortune 50 enterprises with more than 10,000 Tempo users. Approximately 300,000 daily users from more than ,000 organizations in over 100 countries—including eBay, Amazon, AT&T, Oracle, BMW, Dell, and Pfizer—use Tempo’s agile solutions to work smarter and more efficiently.
+354 545 3048