In order to accomplish this, we’ve made some minor improvements with a major impact on saving time.
This release introduces:
- A new Timesheet view including the option to submit timesheets for approval
- The ability to swipe on cards to reveal commonly used options
- A consolidated view when creating trackers and worklog with time range and time duration in the same place
Get the full story
Timesheet view and approvals
Our new Timesheet view allows you to stay up-to-date and view the status of work completed in real-time. Identify in a glance the required hours for the period, the amount of hours logged, and the remaining hours to be completed.
Once you’ve completed your timesheet for the period, you can now easily submit it to your manager for approval directly from your mobile device.
Interact with a swipe
Apart from that, you can also interact better with the app and save time performing common actions by swiping on cards. Get more done in fewer steps.
You can now:
- Swipe on worklogs and real-time trackers to reveal options to assign them to JIRA issues or delete them in seconds.
- Respond to calendar invites with a swipe and say if you’re going or not, or change the JIRA issue attached to it.
View more in one place
We’ve also consolidated the create tracker or worklog view by including the duration and time range of the worklog in the same place.
Easily edit either of these properties and the other changes automatically, cutting out unnecessary extra steps.
See it in action
We hope you enjoy exploring the new features and that tracking your time becomes just a little bit easier.
The Tempo Mobile app is available for free for Android and iOS for teams using Tempo Timesheets for JIRA server and cloud.
Download for free
Try Tempo Timesheets
If you love this app, but are not yet using Tempo, you can try it out for free for 30 days.