Many team leads and managers face the problem of lacking a clear overview of their team’s current work efforts. Let’s face it, keeping track of multiple JIRA issues at once and managing a team or even multiple teams can be tricky, even if you’re superman. Add to the mix distributed team members, and you’ve got a daunting task ahead of you!
Tempo Planner’s team board: easy view, easy tracking
The team board was initially introduced in our Tempo Planner 3.1 release as a way to give team leads and managers a better overview of JIRA issues a team is working on and their status at any given moment.
You can keep track of your team’s JIRA issues transparently in one easy view using the team board. It’s handy, I promise. Let’s take a closer look:
The team board in Tempo Planner
The team board is intended for all teams, whether it’s an agile software team working in scrum or a traditional business team keeping track of their work efforts.
- Visualize the distribution of your team’s work efforts in real-time.
- View the team’s backlog in the sidebar tab on the right.
- Clearly identify the issues that haven’t been assigned.
Using the team board is even easier. There’s no rocket science involved.
- Easily assign JIRA issues to team members with a simple drag-and-drop from the team’s backlog.
- Change status of issues by dragging them between columns.
- View at a glance what team members are working on at any given moment and keep everyone in sync.
Here’s a short video we created which explains the team board and how you can use Tempo Planner to manage work efforts in real-time.
Make sure you’re fully utilizing your Tempo Planner instance with the team board to help your teams plan their work efforts collaboratively and transparently.
Want to learn more about Tempo Planner?
We encourage you to take a look at our documentation space for more details on the team board and other useful Tempo Planner features.
Our training video space also offers a wide-range of tutorial videos on how to get the most of our Tempo suite of add-ons for JIRA.
Stay tuned to our blog for the latest updates and news on Tempo!