Tempo’s agile project and portfolio management solutions help businesses at all levels scale their teams, programs, and portfolios, staying lean and efficient with reliable, real-time data.
(REYKJAVIK, Iceland) — November 10, 2014 — TM Software, creator of the award winning Tempo Timesheets and Tempo Planner solutions for Atlassian’s popular project and issue tracking platform, JIRA, today announced its JIRA Data Center compatibility with its Tempo Timesheets 7.10 and Tempo Planner 2.1 product releases.
Atlassian’s Data Center deployment option is designed to provide high availability and performance at scale for the largest JIRA customers. Through this program, JIRA Data Center customers gain high-quality, dependable access when employing multiple active server clustering and load-balancing technologies. JIRA Data Center deployments integrate with industry-standard technologies to minimize single points of failure.
Championing simplicity, scalability, and ease-of-use at all business levels, the Tempo suite of project and portfolio management solutions for JIRA and JIRA Agile deliver time tracking, planning, budgeting, and reporting capabilities with real-time business analytics seamlessly to both on-premise and cloud-hosted instances. Originally launched in 2008, Tempo Timesheets was voted the #1 Atlassian Marketplace add-on for FY12, and was the top-grossing Atlassian Marketplace add-on for FY13. Tempo Planner was recently recognized as the top-grossing new Atlassian Marketplace add-on for FY14.
Tempo Timesheets and Tempo Planner enable product development, professional services, and IT teams to better plan for, manage, and visualize graphically the distribution of team efforts and workflows, helping teams better prioritize work and strategically match their business goals.
In addition to the Tempo Timesheets and Tempo Planner enterprise support for JIRA’s Data Center customers, Tempo’s enterprise solutions offer:
• Flexible permissions: Customizable permissions settings and Tempo’s Teams features give administrators greater flexibility and better oversight of informational access across their organizations.
• Distributed team management: Adaptable workload and holiday schemes enable organizations with distributed teams and those with difference schedules and holidays to easily manage workflows, keeping everyone in sync.
• Internal issue management: Tempo enables organizations to create, manage, and distinguish internal, non-billable aspects of work, such as sick days and vacation time from billable work, enabling managers to keep track of employee time and availability.
• Customer and internal account management: Tempo’s Accounts features span the product suite, giving managers transparency on project progress and the ability to accurately divide up time and resources, adapting with real-time business information. Easy import and export of account data gives managers flexibility in client billing and analysis.
• Transparent and collaborative workflows: Tempo’s product suite facilitates organizational workflow management, including planned, estimated, actual worked time for client billing, internal payroll management, budgeting, and forecasting. Timesheet and planned time approvals processes improve transparency and overall time management.
• Onboarding made easy: With flexible roles and permissions settings, workload and holiday schemes, and the easy migration of customer and account data, Tempo’s solutions can be customized to perform tasks specific to business environments, simplifying the introductory process.
“Tempo is trusted for time tracking and planning on some of the largest JIRA instances. Data Center compliance is key to their success in scaling JIRA across the enterprise, and now Tempo can apply an even more essential role on the enterprise level,” Vidar Svansson, Tempo’s Director of Product, said. “Tempo’s Data Center compatibility ensures that our largest customers, including those with distributed teams deploying over multiple servers, will have continued access to our mission-critical tools.”
For more information, visit: www.tempoplugin.com/enterprise
TEMPO’S PARTNERS PROGRAM
Tempo has partnered with more than 80 global Atlassian Experts to deliver Tempo’s mission critical, enterprise class solutions with high support needs to organizations around the world. Tempo Partners are authorized resellers of Tempo licenses, offering consultancy services and training in local languages.
For more information about Tempo Partners, visit: www.tempoplugin.com/partners
- Visit the Tempo website: www.tempoplugin.com
- Tempo on the Atlassian Marketplace: www.marketplace.atlassian.com
- Learn more about JIRA Data Center: www.atlassian.com/enterprise/data-center
- Follow the Tempo blog: www.blog.tempoplugin.com
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tempoplugin
- Become a fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tempoplugin
ABOUT TM SOFTWARE AND TEMPO
TM Software, creator of Tempo’s award winning solutions for JIRA, is a leading enterprise application software developer headquartered in Reykjavík, Iceland. Tempo is a recognized leader and visionary in agile product solutions for JIRA and JIRA Agile, with customers ranging from small startups to large-scale enterprises with more than 10,000 Tempo users. More than 6,000 organizations in over 100 countries—including Disney, eBay, Amazon, AT&T, Nordstrom, BMW, Dell, and Pfizer—use Tempo’s agile solutions to work smarter and more efficiently.
+354 545 3048